Saturday 16 April 2011

Happy New Year 2068

First of all, a very Happy New Year 2068 to all the Nepalese out there in the every corner of this world. Always be happy and spread happiness. Even the small act of kindness could bring a big changes in the society. Lets be vigilant and more optimistic towards what futures holds for us. Live everyday of your life as a gift. I once heard in one of the movie, Kung Fu Panda, an old tortoise says,' Past is history, future is mystery. Present is the gift'. I really liked what the cartoon character was saying. I never regreted my past but also never lived in future. The future problem I face is in future. So, the message here is as I always say 'live your life to fullest'. Hope this year would be the year full of happiness, success, prosperity and so on and on and on. :)
Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...