Monday 25 April 2011

The One

This is purely my own creation from heart. If it resembles to any other similar quotes then it is truely a mere co-incidence.
I have written these lines in those heartbroken days of my life which seems like a mirage to me now. Being lonely and trying desperately to make myself happy and comfort myself with the tricks of words. All of a sudden I feel like sharing it cause today I watching this 24 Episodes long Taiwanese Drama called 'Fated to be loved', which I believe. There is loads of drama going on in the drama but the main thing is 'if you are destined to be with someone then even fate will bring you together'. ...hahaha sounds to funny but as I said I do believe in it. :)

Here goes:

'The One'
I might not be the only one you care,
But I might be the one,

I might not be the only one you see,
But I might be the one,

I might not be the only one  you cherish,
But I might be the one,

I might not be the only one you like,
But I might be the one,

I might not be the only one you hurt,
But I might be the one,

I might not be the only one you love,
But I might be the one,

I might not be the only one,
But I might be the one.

After writing these lines, suddenly my heart was at ease and I felt a sign of relief afterall  the bitter truth is you have to mend your heart and mind yourself.

Can't say much today, I'm back to my drama gotta finish it,,,just finished 15 episodes, still 9 left. :)

P.S.- do I stand out in the crowd? hehehehe



6 comments:

  1. p.s. back at ya.. do u think u stand out!! if u think u do then u don't need to question that;)
    you might not be the only one who stands out,
    but you might be the one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe I appreciate your comments. You added one more line in my little poem. Cheers :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about trying to write haiku? its short and sweet........ just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haiku?? Ali garo cha jasto cha but if u tell me dear i'll definately give it a go. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg...u stand all the way to acme..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You :) i aprreciate ur support.

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...