Wednesday 6 April 2011

Something in my mind

            As I lay in my bed to sleep, I realised another day has gone just like a blink of eye. I have no regrets in my life as such but still sometimes I feel like there are many things I have yet to achieve. There are many places I have yet to visit, many friends yet to see, many adventurous things yet to accomplish and many many dreams yet to fulfill. Still here I am stuck at 9-6 work from Monday to Friday. Will I ever get time and opportunity to do all those activities. I would love to go and see the amazon reinforest, the 7 wonders of the world, the Mount Everest, Tansmania-Australia, and many many more places. But being stuck at work and always running out of time to do anything makes me mad at myself why do I have to live my life like this. A feeling of cold breeze hits my nerves. Yet again I continue to live my life like this and life goes on. This world needs money to function every aspect of life. My dreams are dreams. One day my be if I insist they will be fulfilled, even if they are left as dreams I would still be content that atleast I had the courage to have a dream.
 
            All these things in my head still fresh I went into deep sleep. Don't know how it happened, I was in this fascinating place; a place where you can see greenland, mountain, river and clear blue sky. I felt so happy inside that I started smiling and carried on walking. The melodies of nature is whispering something in my ear. My hair is scattered with the fierce wind of the chilly mountain. I could forget everything at this moment of time. All the hatred, anger evil thoughts of this world and just lay there and feel the moment. The peace you get at this very moment is precious. Suddenly, my peace is disturbed by some strong noise. Guess what its my morning alarm. I am in my bed trying to remember what I was doing. Just as I opened my eyes it is a different world now. But I loved being in that beautiful place in my dream. I thought very carefully where would that kind of place might exist. I came to a simple perhaps wise conclusion, it could not be anywhere else then my own village in my country, my Nepal. I live in a world of dream but still manage to put it together with present.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks to you. You are my first reader I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah many things to do in our life but money comes between all of them. Sad but true :(
    Anyway, good writing. Keep Writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment Arun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Sakuntala sis!!! I feel the same...keep writing :)
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice writing Shakuntala! Not everybody can express their thoughts in writing but you did. May all your dreams get fulfilled and keep writng. Its good to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anita sis and Suman ji. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are yet more comments to be posted in your blog!!! Nice ... very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...