Saturday 21 May 2011

21st May 2011 (I'm still alive)

Hey hey hey, I'm still alive and writing in my blog. I don't know what judgement day is or don't even want to know. What I know is this world is not really going to end so easily. I heard this story a long time ago when I was still in school. My dad even called from abroad to say farewell. I have still many things to do yet. (hahhahaha inside voice speaking out for no reason ). I don't even care that 2012 would be the end of the World. I know i know they've shown many true predictions from many sources like some guy, some Chinese, some Miya dynasty and others. I even forgot all the details sorry. If the world does end then I'll probably not know. It might just happen without alarm. I would rather die quickly then finding out that I'm going to die soon. It's a slow death to know that we might die in near future.

 Can people go and live in Moon or Mars?? haha that's not a joke. When I was in school, one English teacher told us,' Who knows you might go to Moon for honeymoon?'. Well some guy eventually did go to Moon as a tourist. So, there might be a day when people start going to Moon for honeymoon. Don't ask me what they'll do there.

If I know that this world is definately going to end  and once and for all, then ...then I have a list of things to do. hehe. First is to fly to my native country Nepal straightaway (provided that I get tickets),,,,, rest are in my 'secret diary'. Suddenly I feel like I'm immortal, why because even nature is allowing me to live more days. I'll live happily whatever time left in my life and not complain about it. Lets be happy and share happiness.

P.S. The video is one of my Jacko's favourite song.

2 comments:

  1. we say honeyMOON 'coz we are fascinated towards moon as earth beings... one day supposing that we are living in the moon we might prolly start saying "honeyEARTH" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Strophy. might have been fun to travel from Moon and land in Earth. haha fantasising. :)

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...