Thursday 19 May 2011

Bat-chillers of V-Empire

Here I am introducing 2 blood thirsty eligible Bat-chillers of V-Empire.


One say he heals the heart,
Other says he steals the heart,
These guys seem quite smart brat.


One aware girls taking his tweets seriously is pointless,
Other informs that he is voice for voiceless and heart for heartless,
These guys seem far from us commonness.


One is so blood thirsty he is strolling parks at night,
Other is trying to leave a craft in your neck with his dracula bite,
These guys seem on vampires' extreme height.

One's writing gives the passion an ignition,
Other's poem gives the unheard fantasy a recitation,
These guys seem prolly vampire manifestation.


One is having dates with corpses,
Other one is having discussion with blood sources,
These guys seem bright future of vampire forces.


So so here we go girls, sisters, ladies:
Hold your entire heat and inside fire right there,
Here I introduce the Bat-Chillers of our V-Empire,
Who might as well fulfill your hidden desire.


Haha,, don't take it nastily. Simple words, simple meaning please guys.
For my vampire buddies of twitter world and also vampire world.

http://strophicusailes.blogspot.com
http://sambypant.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. in case ur readers are still wondering, am one of the two vampires mentioned here!! u actually took time to write this. am smiling right now. imma have to share this in my blog... o'course i'll give due credits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ur awesome thanx :)Strophicus and ME Bat-Chillerz from now!! thatz super ;) here iz lil poem 2 u from me :)

    I am funny but I am not a joke
    When u lose everything, I will be ur last hope
    When u remember me from heart, I will be there till the world's end
    You may get many pretenders but am ur true friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh here are the Two people I mentioned. Thanks for your comments.
    Lets follow--->

    http://strophicusailes.blogspot.com
    http://sambypant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...