Tuesday 31 May 2011

Going to GYM (Get your man) haha

Dear Readers,
I have joined gym recently to try out my luck in losing this extra fat in my body. Paid some handsome amount and committed to spend lots of time there. This is first time in life that I'm actually in gym and god knows what I'm doing. Enjoy!!

These lads have awesome abs,
These chicks have fabulous hips.

I fancy the fitness trainer,
Feels like he is a thermal conductor.
I dislike these machines asking weight,
Feels like message will pop out 'one at a time'.
I dislike these tapes measuring height,
Feels like its screaming out 'you're short mate.

I run in this treadmill,
Feels like my head is gonna spin.
I ride in this exercise cycle,
Feels like my mind is at hyper.

I row in this rowing machine,
Feels like my heart's stopped it engine.
I rush in this elliptical crosstrainer,
Feel like my body is a sweat drainer.

I dare to try these heavy lifting,
Feels like I will start drenching.
I hate these horrible smells of sweat,
Feel likes animal's fragrance in my duvet.

I see these people who shows off,
Feels like they're certainly putting me off.
I like these people in gym working so hard,
Feels like they're achieving and moving forward.

I stretch my tiny legs and thigh,
Feels like its not going to survive.
I bend my abdomen and spine,
Feels like I will remain forever supine.

I will be alright that evening,
Feels like my body will take it.
I will lay flat in bed next morning,
Feels like I will stop going to gym and forget about it.

But I'm being positive and still going there, hopefully I get my dream figure soon. :D

1 comment:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...