Tuesday 3 May 2011

Some of my personal collection Part I

Hey there,
Here are few quotes and few lines I have collected from different sources. Its been long time since I had them, I kept them safe in my little scrapbook. I just wanted to share it through my blog, sometimes sharing is loving. :) Happy Reading then.  Ta

For every beauty, there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth, there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
For every love, there is a heart somewhere to receive it. <3  ^_^

Poverty makes you lose you friends and relatives,
Loves makes you lose your shame and fear,
Study makes you lose your sleep and comfort.

A cruel word may wreck a life
A bitter word may hate in still
A brutal word may hurt of kill
A gracious word may smooth the way
A joyous word may light the day
A loving word may heal and bless. :)

Best things to give:
To your enemy.......................... forgiveness
To your opponent..................... tolerance
To your friend........................... your heart
To your child............................. a good example
To your father........................... a good conduct
To your husband....................... your love
To God ......................................your devotion.

Trying to be Happy ( By Rita Limbu my college friend)
Yesterday, 
When I was trying to be happy,
      I loved those who loved me
      I respected those who respected me
     I smiled at those who smiled at me
     I helped those who helped me
     I hated those who hated me
But,
     I was sad and bad, and I was called selfish
Today, when,
      I sit alone in the night
      The glittering stars from the clear blue sky
       stare at me and smile at me
       The coolest breeze whisper to me that 'Are you happy?'
       I say 'Yes'
       Hoping that I am on the way like honey bee searching blossoms
Because,
       I love those who hate me
       I respect those who never respect me 
       I smile at those who never smile at me
       I am generous and kind to those who are strangers to me.

My own:
The broken heart that I have can barely heal
Even now if you try very hard to seal
The painful memories I have can rarely fade away
Even now if  you try hard to giveaway
The happy short moments I have can surely disappear
Even now if you in front of me reappear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...