Monday 27 June 2011

Dream of a teenage girl


(There's so many things to write but I just couldn't write them in words. Tried to jot down some experience which I could lay on words. Happy Reading. Find some videos on the given link.) 


Hey there people, this weekend has been one of the amazing week in my life for sure. Sorry for bragging too much about it. I'm going to tell you why it was. I grew up in a household where I had a big brother who was very much into heavy metal and rock. Younger sibling always have influence of the elder ones, not totally but to some extent may be. Everybody in the house loves music and there always plenty of rooms for it. I heard from my brother about Bon Jovi, GN'R, Led Zapplin, Iron Maiden, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Pantera, Pink Floydd, Poison, Mr Big, Van Halen, The Scorpions, Megadeth, U2 and many many more. If I start writing it'll be a whole book I guess. He used to have a whole collection of posters, year book published by Billboard Top 100, pictures, etc. Since then I have always been fond of rock and metal music, I do like other music as well but what I call real music is ROCK MUSIC. I used to sing along with my brother (though my voice didn't suit it). I tried to learn guitar but wasn't able to play it well cause my fingers were to small to reach all the chords, I memorised all those lyrics by heart. I had a dream of being in a live concert. I never ever thought, 'a dream of a teenage girl came true'. Thought it took more than a decade to fulfill that dream atlast it did happen. I think my brother would be proud of me cause I truly believe its not only my dream but its his dream as well (haven't told him yet).


I had a chance to see him last year in O2 Arena, but I didn't had anyone to go along with me. I regretted so much for missing that chance. Then I hear in TV that he is coming in Hard Rock Calling 2011 concert. I thought to myself, this time if I have to go alone then I will. I won't expect anybody to come with me, luckily my sister was with me. I know she is also true fan of Bon Jovi. I did spend a lot of money to do here and there and waited almost 5.30 hours to see them. But, but tell you what guys, it's completely worth it. When they came it was all music, magic and just felt like the whole air over there had a different melody. Even the smell of beer and drunk people smelt like rock flavour. All those people around us were taller then us, way too much tall. I was telling my sister, 'oh our heads are in their tummy or chest.' Most of them were very supportive saying,'come here! you guys can see better from here'. I was very lucky to be lifted by this guy. I was never on the shoulder of anybody before, gosh there I was on the shoulder of some unknown white guy. I later realised he had some message written on this cheeks and it goes like ,'MARRY ME', haha funny. I saw everything so clearly. I even saw the real JBJ and Ritchie Sambora and the group. OMG that feeling was awsome, I could see all the people in the concert below me. They played almost all the songs I liked and I also knew the lyrics, not alienated for not knowing lyrics in those crowd. We were like 'Crane in the house of Crow', a famous Nepalese saying. Infact they were staring at us when we were screaming and spilling out those rock fever words. Ahhh what a blissful moment. I forgot all those hassles to get there and all those waiting. Then I kind of realised, 'If it's worth waiting I might as well wait', it goes to many things in my life, but sad and bitter truth is I don't kow what is worth and what isn't. I can't explain all those feelings just here with few words, even if I have thousands of words can't really express the kind of happiness I experienced yesterday 25.06.2011. My hands were holding my iphone to capture to momentus and they weren't tired at all. I have shared some videos in my youtube channel.

By the way, I nearly forgot to mention in my excitement, I also saw Ryan Davies the frontman of KinKs. When I first heard his name called out I was like ,'who is he?'. As soon as he was on the stage most of the people stood up and there were 'oooo's and cheers everywhere. After listening to his song then I suddenly knew I have heard his music. Then he played another nice song and so on and on. I wonder how do I know his songs so well, I finally figured it out. I hear his song everyday in the radio at work cause my employer likes songs from 60's, 70's and 80's,DAB Gold Radio. It's nice to know more about songs and singers as well as music.

Today, 26.06.2011, I went to place where there is a small man-made sandy beach. It has actually a small lake but they've put sand on the shore which makes it like a sandy beach. One of the hottest temperature of 29 degree centigrade. It's rare to enjoy such temperature in London. There was woodland to walk along and many things to do. I enjoyed hot weather despite getting sunburn and sweaty feeling all the time. 

Ooopss didn't realise it's been a long post trying to write all these things. Thanks for reading. :)
they're both my Converse 
wish they could have put the screens bit higher

Ritchie Sambora does it his way, WOW
Here's JBJ, still strong and young. 


The crowd

3 comments:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...