Saturday 2 July 2011

My new found happiness - Cyber Connection :) :D

Hey dear readers, lately I haven't been active producing a fine and funny poems. It's my mind, sometimes needs some motivation and inspiration which force me to write poem. So, here I am writing just casually about my experience of life. Lately, for the past couple of months, I say exactly from April 2011 I have been very busy. Busy as in like ohh how can I say. I opened Twitter account. (never knew what it was until I did it). I was fade up of Facebook; people trying to show off their possession, aggression and leave me stupid impression of them. I was totally getting fade up. I thought why not,'try something new today', that's what Jamie Oliver (celebrity chef) says. Just after my birthday, turning one year older :( I started being active in twitter though I had twitter account already. After that I started tweeting and also luckily I got followers and slowly the circle started growing. I became more and more addicted to it. I didn't realise how it went that far. Then I opened my BLOG inspired by fellow twitter. Started writing poems, my passion. Many things are happening since then.


Things I have truly learnt and will be learning are getting wider. I knew I still have many more things to do, things to achieve and so on. These people, mostly younger than me, has taught that 'We can learn from someone younger than us as well'. There are guineas smart kids. I also knew there is a whole new world out there which most people are unaware, lets say frankly my friends in my circle hardly signed up for twitter.  It's just like a normal routine now, call me tweetoholic or crazy twitter girl, I'm just loving it. I wake up every morning and first thing I do is check my Timeline. I honestly think i'm dragging myself more into it. AAAhhh need to control it. I never believed in internet love and stuffs like that. Even now I think it is only the connection which enables people to communicate, not fall in love. My close friend is madly in love with this guy she met in Social networking site.(she's going to kill me if she reads it), all the best to her. In my case I would have to meet THE ONE in person then only it could be possible. I believe that my 5 senses have to accept the person. My sister says, internet love is only there until internet connection is there. She has her own views so as many people in this world has different views. 


For the time being, I am enjoying my time in this cyber world. Uploading video in Youtube, Myspace and tweeting in twitter, Updating in facebook, and recent one is Google plus. I don't know how long my so called 'NEW FOUND HAPPINESS' would last for. One day I have to return to the real world different from my imagination. But I would like to thanks all these amazing people who's making my life more interesting and meaningful. Thanks for appreciating my useless words, liking my lifeless photo and retweeting my subjectless tweets. Hopefully when I see you in person I wish to have this feeling 'we have met before'. I have a strong feeling its the common share of interest that's binding us i.e. Like being Social.


Thanks for reading and being with me. I appreciate all of you and your support.


Especial thanks to Shailesh, Rabindra and SambidBilas. :)
P.S. All my twitter buddies. :)

cool presentation
as the words say it.






5 comments:

  1. awww.... a big hug for you :)

    yes yes we will be like "best friend by god" as Geet from Jab We Met put it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a new way of being social in this digital era of the new world, real life is not very far from this.. liked your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rabin haha By God ho! as you wish. :)
    @Sushil thanks again for liking my post. it feels wierd wen we come out to real world sometimes u r so lost in cyber world. hehe

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...