Saturday 23 July 2011

RIP Amy Winehouse 'Back to Black'

Hey everybody,

I'm so glad to be back in my blog to update my recent activities and adventures. But as soon as I returned from my one week trip I heard Amy Winehouse is dead. Ahhh I felt so bad. I really liked her voice and music despite her scandals. She was one of a kind. I also heard many other sad news happening around the globe, like teenagers died in Norway, Derailed bullet train in China and so on.

The first time I heard Amy's song was 'Back to Black', my god I liked her voice so much. Then I hear many songs as well as her scandals in TV, Gossip Magazines and in internet. 'Valerie' and 'Rehab' are other songs I like most. What a short life she wished to live. It's a total waste of a youth and a tremendous talent. Her trademark 'Beehive hairstyle' and the Long dark eye make-up was followed by many admirers. Trust me it's a bit difficult to make your hair like hers.

Dying at the age of 27 years, you are amongst the hitlist of those celebrities who died young. "Live Fast Die Young". All I can say now is Hope your soul 'Rest in Peace' and you get to enjoy the life after death that you longed for. Your songs will forever be sung and your voice will forever remembered. you won't be going in and out of rehab; no drugs and no alcohol. 

:( Life still goes on. My deepest sympathy goes to her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...