Monday 19 September 2011

"Earthquake that shook my heart"

Date: 18/09/2011

Dear people of Nepal and Eastern India! You have escaped the fierceful natural Calamity for now atleast.

Today I was roaming around nice big park with my brother and sisters when I heard that an earthquake of 6.8 or 6.9 hit Sikkim and the effect reflected in Kathmandu as well. A cold chill went through my spine. All of a sudden were all worried and we started calling home straightaway to find out about our beloved ones. Thank god all of them were fine. I even tweeted rightaway and I got few responses . I remembered all my twitter buddies from Nepal and wondered if they were OK or not! Sadly few people in India and Nepal lost their lives. May their soul rest in peace.

The fear of losing someone you care is unimaginable thing. The earthquake happened there but it shook my heart here. All we can do here is pray and hope for the wellbeing of our loved ones. Nature is controlling the population of planet Earth in its own way. I have always accepted that nothing is greater than NATURE itself. My mom says we can never win over and also never play with 3 things: water, fire and wind! Well, she's right. All these natural calamities happening lately has proved that no matter how much human being can be developed and become sophisticated nature is always above it. I hope now nature is done with its revenge with humans and forgive us for ruining its chasity. 

PRAYING. FOR. A. SAFER. EARTH. TO. LIVE. IN!!!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2 comments:

  1. all the more reason to appreciate all you have NOW. hold on to it; you never know how long it'll last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right Shailesh, we should appreciate and be happy with what we have now!

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...