Monday 5 September 2011

"Someone said to me.........So what"

Hey hey hey, here's another poem from me to give you enough headache and wind up your mind. :) But let me tell you something, we might be extremely bad at something which might prove that we are good at doing bad things. Hahahaha

"Someone said to me............So what"

Someone said to me, YOU'RE NOT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL.
So what, I DO SMILE BEAUTIFULLY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE NOT A TALENTED PERSON.
So what, I DO DO THINGS HANDSOMELY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE NOT A GOOD WRITER.
So what, I DO INTERPRET MY FEELINGS TACTFULLY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE NOT A GOOD LISTENER.
So what, I DO RECEIT THOSE WORDS REPEATEDLY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE NOT A GOOD DRIVER.
So what, I DO TAKE YOU TO YOUR DESTINATION CONFIDENTLY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE NOT A GOOD DANCER.
So what, I DO MOVE MY BODY WITHOUT HESITATING AND FREELY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE NOT A GOOD THINKER.
So what, I DO MAKE SURE NOT TO HARM ANYBODY PURPOSELY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A LOUD SPEAKER.
So what, I DO FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS LAWFULLY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A DREAM LOVER,
So what, I DO WISH FOR THEIR FULFILLMENT BLISSFULLY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A COMPLETE DISASTER.
So what, I DO MAKE THINGS BETTER HOPEFULLY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A OPPORTUNITY SEEKER.
So what, I DO PRAY FOR ONETIME CHANCE IN LIFE DESPERATELY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A GOLD-DIGGER.
So what, I DO LOOK FOR GOLD BUT NOT IN SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPERTY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A COWARD FRIEND.
So what, I DO HAVE TO KEEP BALANCE OF GOOD FRIENDSHIP BRAVELY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A ARROGANT WINKER,
So what, I DO HOLD MY SELF-ESTEEM UNDOUBTFULLY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A OVERCONFIDENT BIRD.
So what, I DO HAVE THAT SO CALLED ELIGIBILITY.

Someone said to me, YOU'RE A DAMN SEXY BI**H.
So what, I DO SAY "TELL ME 'BOUT IT" IF YOU THAVE THAT ABILITY.

Someone said to me, FU*K *FF.
So what, I DO KNOW HOW TO P*SS YOU OFF SARCASTICALLY.

 Pardon my few words if you find it offensive. 

Many thanks for reading and trying to understand this messed up scattered words. :) CHEERS XXOO :D o.O

3 comments:

  1. next time smone swears FUCK atcha. shown helluva attitude and flash him/her ur middle finger clearly. :P nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks dear Shailu my blog buddy.

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...