Sunday 16 October 2011

ANYTHING FOR A GOOD NIGHT OUT

" Anything for a good night out"

Sometimes me and my crazy people do some crazy stuffs and still have a fabulous time. Yesterday it started from one of the brother's home. I joined them later in one of the other brother's home. We swallowed few shots of drink along with very hot fried chilly chicken. We were literally fanning our mouth and drinking water to calm it down hahaha. Suddenly we decided to go to clubbing in Central London. Mind you it was already 11pm.

We reached there around midnight and it took us an hour to find one pub with a dance floor. We had to get in there as we had no other choice and our bladder was full and about to explode. While all the girls were walking in their high heels showing their long sexy legs supported by a damn handsome guy, we girls were walking in converse and pumps with a drunken brother hanging by our shoulder. I wasn't quite in dance mood with no hairdo, no make up and a casual check shirt. (well my favourite one though).
The first impression of the pub to me we was like 'It's finished where it started'. What a crap place with a crappy music. Guys were not to cool and even the free shot of drink they offered wasn't that convincing. 

We started dancing even in that 'Never heard' song cause I believe that it's us who makes the party hot and happening. You should know the golden rules of party girl ( set by me), nobody is going to entertain you unless you yourself don't give it a go. Then slowly I heard few songs that are known to me, 'Beautiful Monster' and 'Firework'. I had to start dancing to digest those shot I swallowed. I even tried to do the Moon walk hehehe. Don't ask me about what happened before and after the event though cause I only want to keep good moments spent. I try and avoid confrontation with strangers to keep the good memory alive. All in all, anything for a good night out.

Back in my teens in Nepal, girls who goes out clubbing were considered not fit to be a ideal housewife material. I strongly think there are still people who thinks like that. Here's my answer to them, I show them 'a big middle finger'. I'm not dishonouring any of the elderly people here but let me tell you something in our Nepalese Customs what do you call those girls who goes out to 'Rodi ghar', 'Dhaan Naach', 'Ratyauli Khelney', 'Chandi Naach', 'Mela' and many more. Just because a modern girl goes to club that doesn't mean she's there to do wrong things. It simply means GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN. Please remember one thing, a woman can make a home paradise full of life and same woman can make it hell. If a woman is happy she can spread happiness, create happiness and share happiness. 

Girls, ladies and sisters out there, this is an honest suggestion to you. Once and for all, try to love your existance, try to love your life, try to love your freedom before it's too late but bare in mind that we also have limits. Atleast, not for your partner's sake, not for your family's sake, not for your society's sake or but FOR YOUR OWN SAKE enjoy your life once and have no regrets later. We are that vital thing which binds all the chords together. To the men out there, please try to understand and learn the internal feelings of your partner; you might find some child hidden in her heart who likes to go out and have fun. 

Last but not the least, life is too short to regret what's already done and too long to repent what's never done. 

Thank you for reading and hope I haven't offended anyone out there.

Just an ordinary girl :) :D Cheers

2 comments:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...