Thursday 27 October 2011

What my Father says!

Hello dear readers,

My father is a normal human being who likes to talk, write, sing, dance and enjoy life. He also writes poems, essays and many things. He has written, composed and sang some songs as well. Anyways I'm not here to introduce him and make his publicity here in my blog.

There are many things that my father says and does. I do not agree 100% with him but I do keep in mind what he says.

Here's the recent one I liked most and I want to share it here. According to him:

What do people take away when they DIE??
• What's Eaten or drunk (खाएको / िपएको )
• What's rotten away (िखएको)
• What's been seen or heard (देखेको/सुनेको)

What do people leave behind when they DIE??
• What's given (िदएको)
• What's written (लेखेको)
• What's spoken or done (बोलेको/गरेको)

We are born in this world to live and we should live to fullest as well as do something that will leave a mark in the society even after we die. Make your life worthwhile, do something for your society, community or country and make your existance recognised. I haven't done much for my country or society but I hope and wish to do it someday.

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Much obliged. :)

6 comments:

  1. Eye opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Suman ji.
    Thank you BalKrishna as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. รับซื้อพระ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment and reading my post. I will write and post again soon.

      Delete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...