Tuesday 15 November 2011

"It's been 10 years"

It's been 10 years since I finished 10+2 (A Levels),

It's been 10 years since I left my best friend Cad (nickname),

It's been 10 years since I left my home to persue my career,

It's been 10 years since I left my country Nepal,

It's been 10 years since the Royal Massacre took place (in Nepal),

It's been 10 years since 9/11 Twin-Towers disaster,

It's been 10 years since I first took TOEFL test,

It's been 10 years since I knew how people can use and mislead you,

It's been 10 years since I first started earning for myself,

It's been 10 years since I realised that sometimes your priorities are only 'earning for living' (gaas, baas and kapaas),

It's been 10 years since I challenged life and it has challenged me all the time after that.

It's been 10 years !!!

Time really flies so quickly. Grab the opportunity, embrace the moments and store the best memories. Do what you like before it's too late. Learn to respect time cause it never goes back.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...