Wednesday 2 November 2011

My Words, My Art, My Heart: The Darjeeling Tea

This poem has got that taste and aroma of Darjeeling Tea. He has beautifully written it. Though I have never been to Darjeeling I will go there one day and get on the Himalayan Train and also may be sing the following songs side by side hehe.

A famous song from Nepali movie - 'Chiya Barima O Chiya barima'

'Kasto majja yo ralaima, ramailo ukali orali' - a lines of one Bollywood movie


My Words, My Art, My Heart: The Darjeeling Tea: Wrapped around the blanket, shivering with cold, Was waiting for the knock at the door and tiresome day to slowly unfold. As I reached out...

2 comments:

  1. what can i say..i was watching LAHURE last night..
    manoj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya what a co-incidence haina ta. Feels like having Darjeeling Tea now. :)

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...