Saturday 19 November 2011

Unsorted desires and dreams

Yes ! I do,
Yes ! I believe,
Yes ! I dream,
Yes ! I have desires.


Hey but all dreams and desires can't be good ones. I sometimes think evil as well, at that very moment I might have been fighting with my own beliefs, my own perception towards liking something.We know some dreams might never be fulfilled but still we dream or let's just say fantasize about it. I strongly believe that there is part in every human being which can think evil even for an instance or fraction of seconds or may be not 'evil' but can think negative towards something.


At the moment I am stuck with the situation. I am in love with 'Mr Who from future'. Being single is freedom, carefree, freedom of choice and freedom of almost everything. I am a free bird, who wants to fly and touch the sky but I never forget no matter how much I fly my destination would always be 'The Earth'. What I'm trying to say here is that, being single I wonder 'what does future holds for me?', 'How would my future life partner would be?', 'How will I meet him?', 'Will I ever have a life that I dreamt of?. Ahh too many questions and I know those questions are sometimes unanswerable. I know there any many men around me but I still leave this decision to my destiny and future to decide. May be I just don't bother to have commitments myself or may be deep down I'm hurt and I'm putting a shield of denial to protect myself. I am a tough cookie which looks hard outside but soft and sweet inside, I guess. *phiewww* But all I want is little act of faithfulness and simpleness from someone I care. Lavish things and luxurious talks don't convince me at all. Hahahah don't think of this post as an advertisement of me looking for a guy, you know those stupids reality shows like ,'..............ki swayamber', 'The bachelor' blah blah. 


Well, as being a normal human being I have many desires and dreams that are unsorted and I guess it might remain like that till I, Me, MYSELF go ahead and do something about it. Soon I will put an effort to do that but at this very moment I'm just ignoring my own heart. Sorry! You'll have to wait to be hurt by someone again cause love hurts, shit it really does hurt.


Please ignore the contents of this particular post thinking some insane girl has gone mad and just jot down random words here. Will you do that favour for me? hahhaha I'm a rude girl not being polite right but having said that I want you to know that I don't have any evil thoughts right now. hahhaha 


Have a good day all of you! Live life to fullest and laugh uncontrollably.





No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...