Thursday 16 February 2012

Life full of '?' marks

Hey ya all,

 Life is full of questions marks. If you stop asking questions then may be life has stopped for you. All sorts of questions keep coming like a flashing lights in your brain. But it's upto you to analyse them and figure out which one is a valid question.

 There are many questions in life that I have answered and I have asked. There might be many in future as well. I might have hurt somebody's feelings and may be somebody might have hurt my feelings as well. Looking back at it feels like 'phiewww that was helluva freaking moments'. There might be a chance that my question might have raised alarm for somebody to do better in life (who knows??). I was also asked many questions before I became what I am now. These questions make up our life.

 Talking about questions, it is easy to ask questions to someone but to find or hear the answer is difficult. You might have expected different answer but you get to hear different one : the answer that is full of doubts, unexplained stories, unreliable resources and completely negative. Or if you are lucky you can hear your exact desired answer. But you ask a question to somebody then you have to be prepared to hear any kind of answer. It's not that life is always 'sunshine and full of flowers', it can be cruel and sinful. Don't ask anybody such questions that you not only offend that particular person but you influence the whole surrounding. I think here comes the small 3 letter word 'LIE' but has a bigger meaning. When somebody asks you question then you don't know what to answer 'Lie'ing is the easiest way to get rid of the solution temporarily. I think it's best not to ask such question which makes them to lie. It's individual thinking but I try not to ask anybody any PERSONAL question cause I don't want to offend them in any way. When you start asking personal questions things might start getting too personal. Before you ask others, ask yourself first, 'Is it right to ask this question?'. I have regreted many silly questions and now avoided many of my own behaviours of questioning others. Because I have kind of learnt from my own mistakes. Life is also a part of learning from your own mistakes, isn't it?

 'What have I done in all these years in the UK?', is the first question everyone asks me. I think it depends what kind of answer are you seeking for. If you want to know the truth 'you have to know me personally' is what my answer will be. You can never realise or you can never imagine what kind of life I have lived in all these years. No one can justify past, PAST IS PAST. If you have the guts to ask me that question then you should have also thought of the possible answer. I do get offended if somebody ask me question like that, but depends who ask me that question, what level of tone what he/she using and how was the body language or expression when they ask me and what was the reason behind asking that question. THE ONE LINE DEFINITE ANSWER FOR SUCH QUESTIONS WILL BE, 'I HAVE LEARNT TO LIVE LIFE, LIFE TO THE FULLEST ! The easiest way, the hardest way, the twisted way, the smartest way, the skinniest way, the normal way, the saddest way, the happiest way, the scariest way, the sinful way, the mightiest way, the most uncommon way or may the most common way. Either way I'm definitely sure that I have learnt to live life in my own INDEPENDENT way, it wasn't easy but I stand here infront of you in one piece. How can you answer what have you done in all these years just like that? Can you reply the same answer if you have to answer it? It is always easy to raise question but to hear the reality of the answer is difficult to accept. 'What achievements you have so far?'. For god's sake, achievements could be intangible. I have done many things in life, it's not only past couple of years. You have to accept me as what I am not ask questions like that. If you have doubts or if you feel like I'm not suitable to be your friend or if you don't have confidence in me, then please give me a break. If you keep on asking me such questions then many more severe type of questions might pop up in my mind as well. Like, "Either you are underestimating me or you are trying to utter something out from my mouth or may be asking about the past deeds or may be trying to find out the level of our relationship". See I'm also human being and I also react to things, especially if it's kind of judging me and my confidence. I have no time for clearing somebody's mind and thinking which has already set up a different view about me. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LIVE IN DOUBTS, HATRED AND DISSATISFACTION.  I would try to make every moment around me joyful and everyone around me happy; atleast I can try rather than just sit around moaning. Learn to respect somebody's past, perhaps you might find answers why this person is with you and not others.

The most important tense for me is PRESENT. Present becomes past. If I'm happy at present then when I think my past it would be happy, if I am sad, unhappy now then when I think my past, it would be like that. But if I try and make my present happy, then looking back at my past would be happy moments and my future might be happiest cause I am happy at the moment. You know what I mean. Learn to love Present time, live with smile, cherish every moment, then automatically happiness will open up a way for you, I believe in that.  Nevertheless, there is never ending sources of questions which fulfill our life as well. In my opinion, all we got to do is to accept the fact and keep living.This article is truly my feelings only and not to offended anyone in anyway, I apologise if I did.

 Thank you for reading such a long post. 

3 comments:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...