Thursday 9 February 2012

The successful year 2011

I also <3 paint brush :)


Dear readers,

I haven't been active in my blog recently. I got caught up in many 'here and there' things. It's already the February and 2012 is running smoothly despite all those rumours and false predictions of the end of the world. 

For sometime I was thinking how did my 2011 go? Well, it was a successful year for me. Things that I have wanted and wanted to do were fulfilled. We always think that this year was a bit difficult then last year but when it becomes past and then we think oh hell no. Last year was better then this year. It's just never ending process. There were many ups and downs, some high and lows and I was going through emotional see-saw moments but finally when I look at it; I think it's one of the best year in my life in the UK. 

This year I didn't have any New Year's Resolution as many things I wished for were already fulfilled. The only thing now I wish for is to travel, travel, travel as many places as I can. One of the customer at my work was saying we need probably 7 lives to travel each corner of the world. I guess that's true. Anyways, I wish to travel as many places as I can in this life.

You might be thinking why am I suddenly talking about 2011. Well, it's a kind of review for me hehe. I don't actually set up a goal and live in future but I do have dreams and certain plans which I work on to fulfill it. 

What I did in 2011 then?
  • Passed my exam (I really wanted to get through it)
  • Went to Southend-On-Sea (always wanted to go)
  • Had a good time roaming around Weymouth Beach and Portland Island
  • Attended Royal Wedding
  • Visited Eastbourne and Hasting (with a friend and sister, has helluva time)
  • Climbed Mount Snowdon (yayyyyy )
  • North-South-East-West of Wales covered.
  • Went to concert in Hyde Park, Hard Rock Calling and saw Bon Jovi (can't explain that mighty feeling when I saw them)
  • Visited Durdle Door, Dorset (with family yay)
  • Celebrated Dashain-Tihar with family (after 10 years)
  • Visited many other places Like Salisbury, Dover, Folkstone, Christchurch, Dorset
  • Concert of Deep Shrestha and Nabin K Bhattarai (actually I met Nabin K personally and heard his voice live. )
The list just goes on and on. The most most important thing I did was to join 'twitter' and being active in it. I met many nice people and I'm never alone if I go to twitter. I also met quite a lot of talented young and adults. I appreciate their talents. I never knew there were so many Nepalese using twitter and awesome bloggers.They made me realize that I should write again. (I used to write when I was in School and college). I also met lots and lots of people from different countries. When it comes to communication in mass, it's better if we talk being in a neutral position and that's most of the twitter people do I guess. 

My life completely changed in 2011 and it changed for good. With this successful year of 2011, I have also marked my complete 10 years in the UK.

I thank all of you for reading my blog and supporting me throughout this whole period. I will be back with more interesting and exciting topics, views and experiences in the near future. Till then stay safe.

Regards limshaku 


4 comments:

  1. God bless you & fulfill your dreams! Thanks
    - @abhiem0344

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a gud 2012 too..and all the upcoming years.. lov ya di :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks @amWRit poor E bhai. you to have a great years ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...