Monday 12 March 2012

Being 30 :)

(This is my 100th post. :) And I'm also thankful to all the readers who viewed my blog for more than 14K)

Hey everybody,

making a wish :)
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for the warm wishes and blessings. I felt I am truly blessed by all the well-wishers. There is not much of a complain to life. I haven't achieved any milestone yet but whatever I have achieved has satisfied me so far. With all the overwhelming blessings from everyone I realised people do care about me a lot.

I'm 30 now. I hope being 30 would bring new opportunities, hopes, happiness. These years have gone too quickly. Time neither waits or stops for anybody. We got to move on with life and time. I think I am more mature and responsible adult now. I had many wishes from twitter, facebook, instagram, email and sms as well (Social Networking rules). I actually got phones calls as well. My day was filled with happy faces. I went to temple to ease my mind as well. ( I do that on my every birthday).

Life is short, let's enjoy. Hopefully this year as well has a lot to offer me. I once again thank all of my fabulous people. May you all have a fantastic life.

[[Note : The 1st Anniversary of Japan Earthqauke 2011, may the souls of that disaster rest in peace.]]




2 comments:

  1. you are too fly for the women your age. 30 - now that's entering into the new word like your blog name suggests. happy b'day once again and age gracefully. FYI if u had told me you're 18, i'd have totally bought that. yoohoo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Strophy, thanks a lot for wishes here as well. think of me as a 18 year old then hehehehhhe. you're kind. cheerio

      Delete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...