Thursday 5 April 2012

Happy Birthday my blog !

Greetings !!!

This day last year I started writing again, the long lost passion of mine. I used to write poems and essay back in Nepal and then for nearly 10 years I didn't really write anything. Thanks to few of my twitter buddies I felt like going back to writing. Blogger gave me the platform I needed to lay my write-ups. Since then it's been non-stoping experience. When I hear people commenting about my blog and they recognise me through my blog, I feel blessed.

I feel like I have a place where I can actually pour the goodness, the badness, the sadness, the happiness, the nastiness, the madness, the ups and downs of living life. I like introducing people who has talents. Mostly I am more interested in writing about my country Nepal. The comments and feedback I get from readers of my blog encourages me to write more interestingly and beautifully.

I am very grateful to all of you for your support and expect you to suggest me to make this blog even better. From the bottom, of whatever side of my heart ;) :P :D I wish to join my hands together and say 'thank you'.


 I wish to continue writing as long as I have the inspiration to write.

Thanking you.
Miss Limbu :)


Total Pageviews : 15,630

Pageviews by Countries :
United Kingdom
4,117
United States
3,140
Nepal
2,446

Published comments : 278

Most used Label : Nepal

Followers of blog : 50

Total posts published : 105

The most comments is from a blog-buddy Shailesh :) Thank you.



6 comments:

  1. :) (clears throat) congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your blog didi :)
    n keep on going ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear sis :) i except n admire ur support.

      Delete
  3. Now and again the publication staff may demand more references for the data you have given in your article, however inevitably you will get distributed on the off chance that you follow the entirety of their accommodation rules. Wikipedia writers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the insight. Those were figures many years ago collect via Blogger statistics.

      Delete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...