Wednesday 11 April 2012

My Holiday

Felt like writing a poem at that very moment.
My holiday! 


            What if life would always be like a holiday? No work, only enjoyment, spending money like you're a millionaire, dress as you wish, stroll through variety of places, walk-talk-eat-act like a tourist.


            Hmmm it might sound too good to be true. I guess if such things happen I might just be a worthless human being doing nothing but spending time in this earth. I like my life to be something worthwhile. I'm always studying new things. Whenever I go for holiday to some new destination, I try to learn things about the place, their customs, their welcoming policy and so on.  
Tamar Bridge

              This time the destination was Cornwall, Southwest England. I had already been to Newquay, Cornwall twice but this time I wanted to go further down to the tip of Cornwall; Land's End. It was a long drive through motorways, dual carriageways, A roads and even smaller B roads. I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed driving all those roads. I hated driving similar kind of narrow roads in Wales. But this time may be the days were longer, I loved driving along those roads. Views and scenes were spectacular. I can only try to express how I felt but can't put in right words how was it like. I also drove from St. Ives to St. Just, all the way by the coast of Cornwall. Crossed River Tamar (reminded me of River Tamar of my village, far east Nepal), created splashes in Lake Colliford, threw stones and pabels, washed my feet with blue and green seawater of Celtic sea. Well we did many things which if I start writing would be a big book. 

living being
              
              Cornwall has the beautiful coast and blue sea. I feel like seeing it forever. But I have to get back to where I belong. Saying goodbye to anything or anybody is not easy. Still we had to depart from such a beautiful place. In future if I get a chance I would still go back to Cornwall and do all those activities and adventures which I missed out.


                I just love travelling. Wish I could have enough money to travel around the world one day (just a mere wish) but before that I have to do a round trip of my own country Nepal first. It sounds pathetic of me to say that I haven't visited many places of Nepal, not even Kathmandu's many places. So, before heading onto any destination if life and luck gives me chance I would love to visit each corners of Nepal.


Jharana ko paani k saaro chiso galaa nai chisaune :)
               I hope and wish everyday for everybody would be like a holiday. Enjoy your present and embrace your memories. Good memories are precious treasure which cannot be changed. 


Regards limshaku :)
Land's End




like a kiddo haha
giving them rest as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...