Tuesday 3 April 2012

What do you know about lexlimbu ??


What do you know about Lexlimbu ?

Hi my blog readers,
Thank you for reading my blog and encouraging me to carry on. Today I am introducing someone who is already famous and well-known to most of the youngsters, celebrities and many people of Nepal as well as around the globe. You might have already known him better than I do but still I feel like writing about him in my blog. 

He is a 19 year old teenager (soon to be 20), who is, for me a person ‘WHO SIMPLY LOVES NEPAL’. He is hardworking, he is devoted and motivated to whatever he does. I am not writing it randomly just to support him ( or being a Limbu myself), but I have been closely following him in social networking sites twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram, blog and many more. 

The first time I noticed him was when I was just casually checking videos of Jharana Bajracharya (Miss Nepal 1997 and renowned actress ) in youtube. (He is crazy about her).  I came across his youtube channel. Then I shuffled through his uncountable youtube videos. I never thought he would be a young teenager, I thought he was some kind of journalist. I also saw videos of my village town back in Nepal. Then after I noticed him and remember his name; I could just find it everywhere. I could see him in events but never confronted him. 

Finally, after I opened a twitter account, I wanted to follow as many Nepali as possible. I was new and didn’t know a lot of people. So, I thought I would follow someone who is in London. He followed me back and our conversation was very rare. Things slowly started getting better in our communication. I would tell people and friends that I follow lexlimbu on twitter and they would say ‘oh that boy’, in a good way. It was nice of him to try and speak to everyone nicely. I asked few of my friends ,’ Do you know lexlimbu?’, most of them said ‘YES’. Then I again asked,’What do you know about lexlimbu?’, they would simply say, ‘A boy who promotes Nepal in every possible way’. But there are people who has different views about him which I try to ignore. I think Lex is a kind of guy who doesn’t care too much of what kind of attitude people hold about him. It’s a good sign cause he could never have continued and be the person who he is now if he would have cared too much of what people think about him. I guess he just keeps on persuing what he feels like doing. Sometimes we have to learn to ignore as well. 

Getting to know lexlimbu and as well as his blog www.lexlimbu.com (nearly 2 million views) was an eye opening to Nepali film industry, Nepali charities, Nepali music industry, Nepali media and so many things. He is indeed a ‘NO.1 SOURCE’  for entertainment. His youtube channels lexlimbu and lexlimbuofficial provides many fresh activities of Nepal and Nepali. I wonder how he gets time to do all these things. He has time to blog, to work as a promoter for charity ‘LIVE FOR CHANGE’, used to be a member of ‘TOPEVENTUK’ (my guess), go to full time university, manage his youtube channels, write blog for Nepali Magazine Navyata and many many many more things. I think I recently saw him the cover of Folio Magazine as well. I did see his names on the Nepali newspapers of UK previously. Phiewwww. 

He has :

The Official Channel of 'lexlimbu' youtube 
1,626
subscribers
3,549,811
video view


lexlimbu.com Youtube
599
subscribers
194,936
video views

http://www.lexlimbu.com/

Total Pageviews
1,783,828


lexlimbu twitter
@lexlimbuFOLLOWS YOU
Non Resident Nepali Blogger&YouTuber youtube.com/lexlimbuofficial
UK · http://www.lexlimbu.com
13,793 TWEETS
498 FOLLOWING
1,707 FOLLOWERS


https://www.facebook.com/lexlimbuNumber1Source

7,111
Likes

And the figures keep increasing. :)

To be honest, I don’t really know a lot about him. I don’t feel like asking personal questions to anybody to intimidate them. I know his real name and few other things, which I guess everyone already knows. All I know is he likes to talk about Nepal, he is proud to represent himself as Nepali, he promotes Nepal and it’s beauty. He respects the diversity in culture, diversity in thinking, rights of transsexual and gay and so on. He is a guy who is always working I suppose. He is a kind-hearted teenager who gives away donation to even those who is ( or may be ) just bluffing about being in a trouble. God forgive me if I assumed  something wrong. I remember his facebook stauts as ,’Don’t just think I’m lucky, I am hardworking.’ I fully agree with this phrase of his. We should work hard to achieve what we have dreamt of.

Now that I know him little more than before and we are good social networking freaks, I try to support him in any charitable activity he does. It is something I can contribute for my country Nepal. I wish him good luck in future. Hope he succeeds in whatever he had aimed or set out to do. Hope his blog hits millions and billions of views soon. Those who are jealous of him and speak evil of him can go and have a look in his blog and think yourself, can you do something like that?

Thank you for reading! 

(Please feel free to comment or suggest but offensive comments are not tolerated)

Here are some things from his Blog, Youtube channels, Twitter account and facebook account.







                                     this videos has almost 80,000 views.



5 comments:

  1. That's definitely, Lex.
    thats him..
    :)
    thanks for the post, Shaku..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :)
    its okay limshaku didi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had watched most of the videos of lex paila nai bt the video of darpan chaya parody gave me a good laugh again ;)

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...