Sunday 27 May 2012

Amazing experience - 5K

Amazing Experience

I have done few things for some charities previously but never done something like today. I always wanted to go for raceforlifeUK cancer research charity but never actually did it until today. I jogged for 5 kilometers in Hyde Park London. I did raise some money for charity (donated by my close people). Thanks to them.

Today the weather was hot in London. I got tanned all over. I was actually happy that I completed something worthwhile in my life. I have never really finished any race till now. I pray and give support to all those families who has to go through so much mentally and physically when Cancer begins to haunt their lives. 'together we can beat cancer'.
There were 9,000 registered females today to run, jog and walk and many unregistered ones. Pink was all over green Hyde Park. This is the day I would certainly put in my blog and remember it as one of the important day.

I wondered what if I can organise similar event in Nepal as well. Hopefully someday I should be able to do it.

So much is going around in Nepal. I just wish no one is hurt and pray that we all live in peace an harmony as long as we can.

Live well !!!!


my achievement for today

gift bag





2 comments:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...