Monday 9 July 2012

Career and Being FadeUp


Once in while we all feel like whatever we are doing is getting boring. We usually get fade up of whatever we are doing and we want to try something new, something different, something adventurous. We get fade up of work we are doing, life we are living, circle of friends we are with and may be the way things are at the moment.

In a deep thought
I have always felt that I must do something different. This is not an easy task. It's like an old proverb in Nepal which says,''नदुखेको  टाउको बाँधेर दुखाउनु '', which means ''You don't have a headache but you tie your head and get a headache''. I already have a satisfying job I like and living somewhat comfortable life I dreamt of but still I want to do something different. I don't want to make a 'comfort zone' for myself and never go out of it. I am an optimistic person and I always tend to keep positive attitude even in the worst of the situation. 'CHANGE' is not always easy but I like challenges. I would not have bothered to come all the way to London if I didn't seek for what's behind those big walls. I do not have big dreams as such. My aims, my dreams, my hopes and my expectations are simple ones. Just want to live a comfortable life as all human being wants to do. 



If we don't train our brain it might be covered by clouds of inconfidence.  Picture taken  by ME.

Building a careers path. (On the way to Mt. Snowdon last year.)
For me study never ends. All our life we study, we learn. We learn to live life, we learn to know and understand people, we learn to accept changes, we learn to survive in planet Earth. I would like to utilise my brain to do something worthwhile. I have to make my brain active and able to remember things.


Now going back to the topic, I was talking to my senior supervisor about changing a career because I am fade up of doing the same work. He said everywhere we go there are difficulties. Every field we chose there are always many people better than us and there will be tough competition. He didn't mean to discourage me but I gave a real thought about what he said to me. That is true, whichever way or field I chose there will be people better than me. I must do a extensive task of finding out why I want to do it. I am not discouraged by what he suggested me but rather thoughtful and blissful that he told me. He is like a guardian to me. As I mentioned above, changes aren't easy to cope with but I will try my best not to waste the effort that I am going to put choosing what to do next. Please wish me good luck my blog readers. :) :D

Thank you for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Change is necessary in life, but we need to know when we ought to make that change. We all go through that stage of confusion. Best of luck in whatever you do in your future. May you embrace all your decisions in life with a smile on your face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comfortable and soothing words. Tk cr sis

      Delete
  2. Nice write up... truly inspiring and motivating....

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...