Wednesday 18 July 2012

iphone, instagram and photography

Hello dear blog readers,

I never knew myself that I was so much into photography. I do not call myself a photographer by just clicking few nice photos but I love photography. Ever since I bought my iphone 3 back in 2008 I have been passionate about taking photos of anything. I love taking close up photos. I have transformed my own looks into something different. (do not get fascinated by only close-up photos though ^.^)

Back in Nepal, we had that old-fashioned camera and hardly anybody used digital ones in the 90's. We had to take photos of our events and then wait until it gets developed in a studio. But thinking of it now, there was a different joy in doing so. Slowly after I came to UK, things changed rapidly in phones, internet, computers as well as photography world. Digital camera is found in each and everybody's hand. The size of the camera squeezed smaller and smaller. Then again slowly the sizes of camera again started getting bigger. The camera now everybody owns is a big, heavy, extra lens Canon/ Sony/ Panasonic/ Nikon or some other famous brands. It has those features of a professional camera. Gosh I looked so different when a brother took my photo. I don't have it yet but wish to get one soon. (praying and not saving hehe). Now I have iphone 4s. I am not advertising iphone but I am really in love with my iphone. Apps like instagram keeps inspiring me to take photos of anything I fancy. It is just amazing feeling when people press 'likes' for your photos. You can get positive/ negative or neutral comments. I love getting Likes from my instagram followers. There are amazing people in instagram. I get to see what's happening in Nepal, Kathmandu this very moment. The weather (rainy, sunny, windy), the food they are eating, places they are visiting, the people they are meeting or occasions or anything that they post. I feel more close to home.

I love to express my vision through my photography. I like to present things differently. I love flowers, nature, food, art, etc. I do not post photos of people because they get offended if I post it in instagram. I usually take a quick snap whenever I see a flower. I have more than 3,000 photos stored in my phone and I just couldn't delete any of them. I love all of them. Hope you guys also enjoy photography.

Stop piracy, respect photography, admire brilliancy and share skills.


Visit my Flickr page on the top row or Follow me in instagram - ''limshaku'' and ''paintmylove''.
All photos are taken from iphone 4s. cheers














Thank you.


10 comments:

  1. and the moment in the old camera days, when you had to let go of clicking pictures just to save the film for something better that might come later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats like wow photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article about instagram & photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear shaku..nice article with nice pictures that u have taken with ur mobile.its really amazing n. u have a talent of photography..i think u have ur future in photography..keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey iris lowa, thank you for the positive feedback. cheers

      Delete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...