Sunday 29 July 2012

That secret place

Everybody has secrets. I have secrets too. Secret is not secret if it's been revealed. If people never had secrets then this world would have been like an open book, not too interesting I guess. I am kind of person who likes surprises (good ones ) and surprise is not possible without secret. Anyways here is a little article about secrets. :)

I HAVE :
.......that secret area of the park that I want to walk with you.
.......that secret phrase of my favourite book which I want to read to you.
.......that secret receipe of food which I want to feed you.
.......that secret destination of Nepal where I want to take you.
.......that secret childhood photo of mine which I want to show you.
.......that secret mistake of past which I want to confess to you.
.......that secret biggest achievement of life that I want to tell you.
.......that secret special member of family whom I want you to meet.
.......that secret corner in my heart where I want to keep you.
.......that secret space in my mind where I want to fill you.
.......that secret place in my soul where I want to decorate you.
.......that secret title in my life which I want to present you.


This secret thing keeps on going. To be honest I do not like too many secrets, and the fact is I can't keep too many secrets myself. I just feel like I'm suffocated by too many secrets. Life to to enjoy and live with much freedom and no deep dark secrets. Free your mind. Love life and enjoy your spiritual freedom. 


Live life to you fullest.



2 comments:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...