Wednesday 8 August 2012

A short interview with Peter :)



Hey dear blog readers,

[[ I thank your support and regularly viewing my blog. I have recently joined 'www.Zonen9.com' as a writer as well. For the new website I have started hunting for talents and then introducing it to you guys. I could not possibly include everything there but I can atleast try my best to express my views in my blog. I would appreciate if you know anybody and introduce to me so that I can write about them.]]

I stumbled upon this youtube channel few months back while i was going through some Nepali cover songs. I could see a non-Nepalese guy singing so fluently in Nepalese. I was instantly surprised and mesmerised by the voice and the determination he had to sing Nepali song. I'm glad there are people who loves Nepali music and appreciate them. A big achievement as well as contribution of Nepali music industry. 
Watch out girls :)



this is a cool photo.





He is kind enough to spare some time for me and truly appreciate it. Thank you Peter.
Check out his full interview on :
http://www.zonen9.com/article.html

Please leave your feedback for me. 

With regards, 
limshaku

Find me in :
Twitter         : limshaku
Facebook    : Nepali who tweet in twitter
Instagram    : limshaku, paintmylove
Flickr           : saku.lim



No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...