Thursday 30 August 2012

Paraolympics London 2012

I wish good luck to all the participants of Paraolympics 2012. Being there itself is a great achievements and I hope you will do something which will create hope for the ones who has not been able to live normal life due to their physical disbilities. I saw the basketball match in television and it was good to watch. It is really nice to see people competing so hard. They are holding and passing the ball as well as pushing their chairs at the same time. A long time ago I remember seeing a BBC advert which showed a guy in wheelchair dancing so freely and then followed his group. People who have lost their limbs or who has not been physically fit, see these people who has not given up hope and doing their best. It is not easy for anybody to overcome difficulties in life. I hope you will find happiness seeing other happy as well and try to make your life better as well.

Nepal is also participating in Paraolympics. I am glad they are there even if they do not win any medal, it is still good to see my Nepali flag in the Olympics. All the best guys. There is a Nepali guy in Team GB, Mr Netra Pun. I wish him good luck too.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...