Monday 24 September 2012

Kutumba in Harrow, London




People loved KUTUMBA

Can't be more happier than this. Guess where I am hehe.





Hey everybody,

I think it was last year I was looking into one of my friend Strophicus's blog  I saw this post about Kutumba, I'm sorry to say until then I had no idea who they were. After I heard them, I was fascinated by their music. Long time ago there was SURSUDHA and I used to love their music. I heard that Kutumba are coming to London and I swear I was so excited. I said to myself this is a MUST WATCH program and I should never miss it.

It indeed was so so so so so so nice, I can't explain. I am not sleeping yet but updating my blog as soon as I can cause the memories are still fresh. They were playing music and people were all enjoying and dancing and having so much fun. I think for any musician or singer it is a great achievement to see audience loving their music to bits. People of all age group were enjoying the show. I met lots of people whom I had lost contact for quite a while. Since I knew one of the organiser RUBY, I really asked them for a photo with Kutumba at backstage. Luckily, I got a chance to take a photo with them. I couldn't have a chat with them cause they must have been tired already. Yes, I did it. They are all ordinary Nepali guys with extraordinary talent in music. I salute them.

LIKE them in facebook : https://www.facebook.com/rajukutumba

Hope to see them more successful.

Shaku Limbu


No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...