Saturday 1 September 2012

Miss Nepal UK 2012

Hey there everybody,
First of all, I want to wish all the constestants of Miss UK Nepal 2012 all the best.

I wasn't really into this beauty pageant thing when I was growing up. The last time I have really seen Miss World was back in 2000 when Priyanka Chopra won the crown. But lately I have been really keen to see these beautiful young women or say girls up for a 'Once in a Lifetime' CHALLENGE. Miss Nepal Shristi Shrestha did pretty well in Miss World 2012 contest.

I got in touch with Nita Pun, an ex Miss UK Nepal 2010 contestant. Talking to her I felt like well 'good efforts' and hard work does not go to wastage at all. She said she has been a more confident person after she took part in that contest. She is a winner in my eyes cause anybody to go there and do their best, face public and show their talent is something that not everyone dares to do.

Here is a video of Nita Pun and a short interview with her.

Name: Nita Pun, 25 years

Hobby/ interests: Hmm there are loads…learning new things, going out with friends, watching movies, shopping ....
What inspired you to take part in Miss Nepal UK competition?
I don’t know it just sounded so exciting to me may be because of the fact that it was organised for the very first time in UK.I was so excited and wanted to give a try. I told my friends and they said-“Go for it” and I went for audition.
What difference did this competition made in your life?
Definitely, huge difference. I am more confident, competitive, independent and extrovert person now.
Why do you think girls should participate in such competitions?
I think this gives you a platform where you can show your hidden talent and you get to learn new things too.
If you want to do something for Nepal, what would it be.
There are lots of poor people in Nepal struggling to live their life. They have no food to eat, shelter to live, no education. I would love to organise some charity programmes and raise some money for them.
What would you like to say to young girls who want to take part in Miss UK Nepal?
Participating in Miss UK Nepal was a very good experience to me.  It definitely changed me .It has built so much confident in me, I learnt so many new things, made lots of new friends. Girls please bear in mind that its NOT all about winning, you win, you lose its all part of our life. Work hard and believe in yourself.
Any interest in Fashion industry?
Yes, I just love fashion.
What would you like to say to this blog’s readers?
 Thank you

A few days ago I met a sweet girl Rosi Oli. I recognised her straightaway cause I have already watched the videos of Auditions of MissNepalUK2012 in youtube. I had few chat with her and she seems very sweet. She is contestant no.2. What attracts me to her is she being completely different than rest of the contestants. I am trying to say is usually we would see lots of Mangolian origin girls there and she is not among them. I am not being racist or cause I am Limbu myself. Everybody will support the other contestants but I want to give support to this young girl who is up for challenge in life, challenge to make a difference. I have always been interested in finding out something new, some thing different. I hope you will also support her. She thanked  Nita indirectly saying,'Sisters like Nita had participated in such contest which has opened a gate for us too'. I asked her  'WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO MAKE YOU A WINNER IN THIS COMPETITION?' OR SAY 'WHY DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO WIN THIS COMPETITION. Here is what she has to say:

" Every contestant deserve to win the crown as they are strong on their own ground , if I have to say why I would be able to be a winner, Ii would say I am focused, determined to face any challenges in life , everyone has the  right to dream but only few people has courage to peruse them and I believe that i have the endurance to follow my dream! I am more giving person than receiving and Miss UK Nepal title is all about giving !''

I wish her all the best. Vote her in this link: http://www.lexlimbu.com/p/miss-uk-nepal-2012-vote-here.html

Well talking about another contestant is Parika Ale. I have known her since past few years already. I already know how talented she is and what are the things she can do. Infact I was amazed when she said she can sew things few years back. I have hardly seen Nepali youngsters of London who knows how to do Nepali things. Parika has performed in concerts, dance shows and so on. I have heard her singing playing guitar infront of me. I was really excited to see someone I know taking part in MissUKNepal. Encouraging people is also a prestigious feeling and that I have realised now. You  will see the rest of the detail in MissUKNepal youtube channel itself. She is indeed a strong contender of the title. Give her your support too.

Vote her in lexlimbu.com

Win or Lose it is all about getting to know what challenges are all about. Life has more to offer girls. Opportunity knocks those ones who looks for it and who is up for challenges. Wish you all the best.

limshaku

1 comment:

  1. If some one wishes expert view on the topic of blogging after that i propose him/her to go to see this weblog, Keep
    up the fastidious job.
    My blog Aruba

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...