Saturday 8 September 2012

Voice of Rojan Shakya


Rojan Shakya
Youtube channel : asapien/ ROJAN
Subscribers : 393
Viewers : 84,635

A few years ago in 2006 I accepted a youtube friendship request. I didn't actually used my youtube account after that for a long time. Time just flies and life's activities made me so busy that I didn't even bother to simple things like logging into my youtube and check out things. I was not that much active in facebook either.

One day I saw one friend of mine posted a link in his/her wall. Out of curiosity I clicked on the link and this song started playing. I was instantly fascinated by the voice and the song. I got more curious and wanted to find out more. I logged into my youtube account and checked for his videos. I could see his youtube channel as Asapien now ROJAN. Well I shuffled through all the videos and also got to know few other singers from London Tina Rai, Mahanta Gurung 'Utpatang0'. I just loved his voice. Since then I have been his fan and a supporter. Later on I found out we've already been friends since long time I just didn't look at my notifications.

Being asked whether I could write about him or not, I guess he was just too shy. Anyways I managed to have a little conversation with him. He is just living life in a low profile for the time being but guess you might never know when he is going to make his comeback. He says,'I'm unpredictable in nature.' May be he is just hybernating and honestly I did not want to disturb him that much. Just few lines of his own :

'' Purano jati sabai singer/bands nai favourite ho .. School days huda mero cousin Billen guitar liyera aaunthyo ani malai gauna launthyo .. then I got inspired from his enthusiasm and started a small band with him .. Youtube was accidental .. I hardly listen to new artists so I lack knowledge on current situation .. I have no plans on singing really right now .. But that can change .. I m unpredictable in nature.. Yo bahek aru k vanu ..''
'Aru kei bhannu pardaina Rojan this much explains a lot.- Shaku'

I hope his new cover song or new song is out soon in his channel. I believe support from all your viewers and admirers of your voice would inspire you to carry on with your singing. I respect talent, it is something you are born with. Do show your support for him and may be he will come out of his shell. hehe Just a joke.

Thank you Rojan for your kindness.

Regards limshaku

Sunscribe to youtube channel  : ROJAN / Asapien




No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...