Monday 17 September 2012

Wearing Nepali fusion dress

Wearing Nepali fusion dress


A few weeks ago I wrote this post ''Thinking of Nepali dress'' when I was thinking of what to wear in the DanceNepalDance party organised by lexlimbu and his group. The theme was Nepali dress or Nepali fusion, modified version of choli and fariyas.
I normally don't go to parties anymore as I mentioned earlier in the post but this time I felt like going. I sincerely thank sis Lynda for helping me and encouraging me to wear it and giving me ideas too. It might not have been possible without you. I was proud to wear Nepali fusion dress in a dance party. Some ladies and boys also made good effort to wear Nepali dress. Dhaka topi and fariya-choli, sari were looking great. It is something you can't see in many dance parties. I wanted to wear something which is of Nepali flag colour i.e. blue/red/white, won't cost fortune to buy and something which I could create myself. Glad it worked out cause of help from Lynda. I am not into fashion thing but I believe fashion is not something we follow but rather make a trend of your own.

I am not over publicizing what I wore but lots of people asked me to post it in blog when it was ready so I am doing it now. Hope you like it too.

Last but not the least, YO MANN TA MERO NEPALI HO.

Truly thankful for your love and support, limshaku :)




2 comments:

  1. seriously didi, i love that fusion...
    you should make some for me as well :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sis, thanks for the comment. i jus tried with a sister's help ehehe. tk cr

      Delete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...