Tuesday 20 November 2012

Even now


Couple of months back these lines just popped into my head and jot it down my notes straightaway. Sometimes some people hurt you so much that later in your life even if they come infront of you, you will  have no words left to say to them and no feelings to express moreover no emotions to connect. Life is long and I want to live and share it with smile and happiness but still at times it is inevitable to avoid some situations which are uncomfortable. But I would still:
Try to love the ones who hates me, comfort the ones who hurts me, serve the ones who annoys me and probably speak to the ones who ignores me BECAUSE I should atleast try my best. It is only love and comfort which can make a difference. I am not god but a simple human being who wants to spread love, happiness and peace.



Durdle Door, Lulworth, Dorset, Summer of 2012.



The broken heart that I have can barely heal,

Even now if you try very hard to seal,

The painful memories I have can rarely fade away,

Even now if  you try hard to giveaway,

The happy short moments I have can surely disappear,

Even now if you in front of me reappear.


Thank you all my blog readers for your support and reading my posts. My life has completely changed ever since I started blogging and it would not have been possible without readers like you. Appreciate it. 

limshaku :):D


2 comments:

  1. Yes It won't have been possible without readers like me :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @strophicus Indeed. :) You are my inspiration. (my blog buddy)

      Delete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...