Monday 31 December 2012

Welcome and Goodbyes

Hey everyone,

Now everyone must be busy thinking about New Year and new year celebrations, here I am in my laptop thinking about 2012. Yet another year passed by so quickly. Time never stops for anyone. Soon I will be celebrating my blog's 2nd successful year.

2012 has been a good year for me. Going on holidays to different destinations like Cornwall, Lake district, Northern Ireland and other parts of UK was the best part of this year. I did something new, something different and life is in a different twist. Well, we still have to live a long life so I am trying to make it different and bit more interesting. We had so many momo parties, BBQ parties and every weekend was like a get-together that we had to attend. Got penalty charge for parking few times and there were times that I do not want to remember. But again I am saying here I am alive, healthy and right state of mind.

I have been content academically and financially hmmmm well (money is never enough). I love blogging.
In 2012 as well I have been outrageously active in social networking sites such as instagram, googleplus, facebook, twitter, blog, whatsapp, viber and god knows what. I found a sweet little sister and her sister who lead me to another world of Nepalese community. I kept good connection with all my cyber buddies. Anyways overall I loved 2012.

Hey everybody, we made it through 2012. Doom's day or whatever did not stop us from living our life and the continuation of human survival. I wish the year 2013 would bring joy, happiness, success and lots of love in your life.

Learn from your past,
Live for your present,
Look for the future!!

Make your life meaningful and worthwhile. Overcome your insecurities, inferior complexities and negative thoughts; then your will see life is beautiful.
Regards limshaku :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...