Sunday 19 June 2011

Greedy love

I've been watching this Korean Drama day and night to finish it. It's not that I'm addicted to it but I just love watching them. In every drama I learn many new things. But to be honest, they show too much of 'Love' thing. That kind of true love hardly exist in this crazy fast moving world. I was watching this particular one and with all those drama this guy (leading actor) says to the heroin that ,'I might sound greedy but my love is greedy. I'm becoming greedy in your love. I'm ready to do anything to be with you and to get your love'. Huh, I was like REALLY???? Well if I think of it, he's not actually wrong. I think people do become greedy in love. They can suddenly leave everything for the particular person. Those parents who love and nourish them are ignored, left behind. Even closest friends are kept aside. Then a thought came into my mind. If love is greedy then how come people say ,'Oh my love was pure and innocent'. Hahaha I felt like laughing. How can people with heart of pure and innocent love be so greedy that can ignore and hurt people around them. I have been disappointed by my close friends in the past, strong evidence enough for me to believe that love is greedy. Or if its not greedy then its not love,, its just lust or some crazy obsession. 

Anyways, the thing is in the end, I think LOVE is just LOVE. It's people who makes it greedy. It's a beautiful feeling that medical science can't explain. Does love exist in heart or inside your brain? I don't understand how heart feels pain when your brain is reacting to love. Trust me I have squeezed my heart and cried the hell out thinking that my heart is hurting. Whenever I found out that my trust in someone I truly desire has been shattered, I used to press my head and heart thinking that it won't hurt if I do so. Heart's main function is to pump out blood to every corner of our body; so is it capable of love. Is it only our mind inside this brain who says its hurting in the heart but in reality it could be your mind which is hurting. uuuuuuffffff enough of this love. I think your heart reacts to any sudden action by brain, like when we hear good news he become happy and our heart beats faster. It's the same as when we hear sad news our heart beats differently. Similarly, I think when we talk about love and feelings, our brain gives all those signals (through sensory nerves) to heart and it starts beating in a peculiar way. That's why we relate love to our  heart.  Strange!!!!! 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. i used to wonder about this too... wheather or not heart play any part in love in actuality bhanera...!!! love is too deep a topic to talk about. and for milleniums to come it won't be answered. its a good feeling tho... until we complicate it!!!

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...