Friday 10 June 2011

Untold words for her :(

For a friend who was closest to me yet we are unknown to each other now. We didn't even say goodbye to each other, may be we are hoping for something better or worst. God knows.


Yo kasto asar paryo hamro mitrata lai,
Kasko najar lagyo yesto gahiro sambanda lai,
Hami yesari tadhiyao kahile nabhetney gari,
Aba ta kebal cha samjhana yo mutu bhari.

Cheheko thiye mero samay dina,
Tara timile arkai ko ashraya liyo kina?
Khojeko thiye mero haat dina,
Tara timile arkai ko haat samayau kina?
Mann ma euta kuna cha; jasma timro matra baas cha,
Tyo thau sadhai khali nai cha;
Timi aauchau kunai din bhanne sano euta aas cha.
Hami yesari risayau kahile namilney gari,
Aba ta kebal tiraskar cha yo mutu bhari.

Sacheko thiye hamro icchya,
Tara tyo fato ayo hamro bichma  kina?
Rameko thiye hamro khel-thatta ma,
Tara udayi lagyo andhi le hamro haso kina?
Mann ma euta ghau cha; jasma timro matra naam cha,
Tyo pida mutu ma sadhai aalo nai cha,
Timi bujhdainai yo sandesh bhanne hridaya ma euta raas cha.
Hami yesari basyao saat samudra paari,
Aba ta kebal cha mriga-trishna yo mutu bhari.

Yo kasto asar paryo hamro mitrata lai,
Kasko najar lagyo yesto gahiro sambanda lai,
Hami yesari tadhiyao kahile nabhetney gari,
Aba ta kebal cha samjhana yo mutu bhari



English Translation but not exactly same.


Why this influence hit our friendship,
An evil eye has split our deep relationship,
We are separated like we'll never met,
Only remeberance is there in heart to see.


I wanted to give you my time,
But why did you take shelter elsewhere?
I wanted to give you my hand,
But why did you hold other's hand and adhere?
Only for you, I have a secret corner in my heart left blank ,
Hoping someday you'll return as a friend.
We are separated like we'll never reconcile,
Only negligence is there in heart to remind.


Kept our funny dreams and wishes,
But why did this bitterness kept growing?
Was enjoying our fun loving adventures,
But why did tornado swept away all those laughters?
Only for you, I have placed a pain in your name,
Doubting that you'll ever realise and be the same.
We are separated  and living seven seas apart,
Only mirage is there in my heart.


Thanks for Reading. I still believe I have other true and loving friends who cares for me. I hope wherever she is she'll be happy. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words, its been more than 2 years already and there is no sign of getting back. Anyways lets see what life has got to offer me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a sad feeling to pple you know becomes pple you knew. i hate it but hey it's life:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met a Nepali friend, half of a lover when I had my internship in Malaysia.. I miss him though

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...