Wednesday 15 June 2011

Why?????

A simple poem I wrote back in Nepal many years ago. That would be probably my first English poem I wrote. I wrote this poem asking questions and getting confused with myself.


Why????
I only lie,
But don't know why?


I feel very shy,
Just to say I love you why?


I only want you to be mine,
But cannot answer why?


Only for you, my love shines,
But the fact is that you don't know why?


Everybody says love is blind,
But nobody can say it is why?


Everyone says why?
But no one knows what is why?


Why? Why? Why? :)


Thanks for reading, hope you're not confused like me.

6 comments:

  1. liked, it's a nice poem. but don't ask me why? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...the most frequently used word i guess behind everything i guess "why??"
    nice poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. am commenting but donno what to write. i donno WHY? *clueless*

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...