Wednesday 7 September 2011

Young Love and Young heart

I originally wrote it for somebody's request, but I still love this piece of my creativity so much that I'm posting here. Hope no one minds.


Its about a boy trying to persuade a girl. well its kinda kiddish but i try to write a boy might think. 

Note: This is purely my creation and not copied from other sources. Respect.

 

When I first saw you, I didn't notice you.

The second time I met you, I didn't even recognize you.

But I couldn't forget you, the third time I received a glance from you.

Now everyday I wanna see you, I just can't get enough of you.

Your gravity is pulling me towards you,

Your vanity is subsidizing my egoistic youth,

Your naivity is killing me deep inside,

Your fragility is telling me to move aside.

I wanna take a sip of your lips,

I wanna steal the vibes of your eyes,

Give me one reason not to confess,

Do you even care about the feeling I suppressed.

You are like that sweet pain in my heart,

Loving me won't be vain if we start,

Can't make promises that we stay or depart,

But I can assure you that I will never be apart.

2 comments:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...