Wednesday 9 November 2011

The day I was totally pissed off

The day I was totally pissed off.
( I thought I could sleep but not really)

There are many things happening in life and we kind of face them as we go along. I have been an avid twitter user recently and I'm loving it to bits. I met many nice people and have made friendship without seeing them in person. I never knew that social networking has progressed that much. (it's mentioned in my previous blog post : My Newfound Happiness)

As I was enjoying this new found happiness of mine, here you go : the moment of truth struck me. My name was misused and misleaded by somebody. All I wanted to do was to tweet and spend sometime being happy and seems like my happiness has been too much for somebody. Why can't people be just normal and simple? I wonder how celebrities can digest critics. It's just annoying sometimes. I feel for them. Now I have to put 'Lock' in my tweets, 'privatise my blog comments' and god knows what I have to do. I can't go on like this.  I think I should just hold my dignity and stand up for myself. My right eye has been twitching for quite a few days now (superstitious belief that something bad is going to happen), and here you go I see the disaster. I am reacting to it cause no one has done it before to me. I was always trying to be good to everyone and hope the same from people. So sad The result came out like this. My Sister always used to say what if people misuse your name and informations; she's right. Moment of truth is that she's always right in guessing bad things. I don't blame her for this. It's my fault I tweeted, I tried to be open and frank. Life is too cruel. Today was 'The day I was totally pissed off '. I heted being in public eye, being in Twitter,  Facebook, Blog and so on. Reality check here : I'm pissed off.

I do not want to close up all my accounts and be locked up just because of this. I have worked hard to get to this stage. Hope all my twitter followers and friends would support and help me. I'm in need of your help to survive in the open world of twitter. 

Once again thanks for reading my blog. With your support, I can go on posting things in my blog as long as possible. Much obliged !!!!! 

With Sincere regards,
Shaku Limbu

2 comments:

  1. oh'well life sucks. but the best past it doesn't suck all the time. down comes the rain... up comes the sun. u'll get over it and when u do, lemme know. we'll laugh about all these together. cheerios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok my dear blog buddy Strophy, we'll laugh it out together someday. I love my readers and followers.
    Missed your posts and tweets. Tk Cr :)

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...