Sunday 27 November 2011

That windy day

Hey everybody,

How was your day today? Mine was ok, not too good not too bad. London weather was not too favourable today. It's not an unusual thing here anyways, in winter days weather is always like this. Did many thing in the daytime and went to drop off somebody in airport. Day went well.

After having loads of fun in tweet chatting with few people I still was not feeling sleepy. I thought why not check my blog which I haven't bothered to check recently. Before doing that I somehow was feeling too warm because of the heating so I thought I'll open the window for few minutes. As soon as I opened this window I felt like some strong force pulled my hand. Gosh it was scary, it's that strong wind that pushed the window. Suddenly fresh air was all over my room. The door made certain noise and everything in the room moved just like in horror movies or like in Final Destination movie. haha
That cool breeze made me feel so fresh there is no way I can fall asleep. The coldness and chilliness in the wind felt like its whispering in my ears and saying something. I felt very empty and lifeless at some point. I soon regained my consciousness and went back to kitchen to grab some water. Now only think I wanted to do was to try and sleep but as I said earlier sleep was nowhere to be seen. I admit I am turning into a insomnia person or just say INSO-MANIAC. Lights off, eyes closed, blanket pulled but still something was disturbing my sleep the fiercefull sound of wind. Some sirens of police car in distant, some car alarm went off in nearby place, things are happening even in the midnight. 

There are and there will be many windy days in life. Today is that windy day when I finally felt like eating something again in the middle of the night. I must say goodnight world now. Take Care.

Thank you for reading.











2 comments:

  1. i can tell u were bored wn u were writing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I was bored to death, could not sleep and the sound of wind was too strong to focus on sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...