Sunday 18 December 2011

Introducing Amrit Puri (AmWrit Poor E)

Hey readers,


Now I'm back again with another episode of introducing someone to you and something about people's talent. This time it's not about dancing or singing, it's something about ART. Well, to be honest, I hardly know about him (sorry), but I saw his sketches through Google + for the first time. I really liked those sketches. I even commented on them. 


Talking about sketches, I asked him to point out his favourite sketch among his all sketches. He then started  showing me one by one all his favourite ones. The number kept on going, then I realised what I have asked him. Apologies my friend, how could he have possibly point out his favourite ones, it's like me asking a parent which one of their children can they love most. All of his sketches are good I mean very good but I cannot put all of them here : a) lack of space , b) they are sketches of real people whom I don't want to put without permission. But if you think you want to see more of his sketches he might be able to show it to you. (will be giving his links below, don't forget to visit them)

Here I introduce 'AMRIT PURI'.

This was his first photo I saw of AMRIT PURI :)

A student of Kathmandu University who likes sketches. He ususally likes to sketch during term breaks or whenever he gets free time. According to him, his early sketches were in his childhood when he used to make cartoon sketches. He has so many of them able to fill up his room's wall. He thinks they were better sketches.

First sketch of people he ever made was a post card of Bollywood actress Raveena Tondon (she is my favourite hehe) when he was in year 7 or 8 in school. Then he drew Late King Birendra B.B. Shah and Late Queen Aishwarya R.L.D. Shah. After that, somehow he knew the techniques of sketch and drew another sketch of bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai. Though he could not remember anything that inspired him to sketch he thinks the resemblance of these sketches really inspired him to continue it and he never stopped since then on. He says he always felt slightly heldback cause he didn't have formal training in this field but then after going to the university for furthur studies he learnt many techniques through internet. His dedication and determination in sketches also made him win many competitions.


Direct words from him :

My future :
Well i sketch..I phootoshop..actualy I DO ART.

It has helped me in my college studies too..like making websites too..doing graphics for the programs I create..so somehow my career and my hobby has got connected..

Probably I will be entering art field connected with my degree and I wil never stop sketching.


Well, now I finally show his sketches that I found really nice. Once again I'm saying he has many many nice sketches but these are the ones I would like to put it here in my blog. Rest of them are in his own blog and I hope you will visit his blog and support his talent.

Guess these faces in the sketches yourself. :)
















Lord Shiva

Sharing his youtube channel video. 

Thank you everyone for going through my blog once again. Appreciate your support a lot.

Don't forget to visit his links::


8 comments:

  1. a big thanks hoi :) ma ta famous bhaye aba :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the first photo u saw abt me..hehe.. n m sory u dont knw much abt me.. afai kurai gardaina ma sanga :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sketchz r really good.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sketches...
    ^_^
    wonderful art :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting Post!
    btw his sketches are wonderful. He has sketched me as well.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Evlin, Janurai , ME and Aakarpost.
    @Aakar saw ur sketch among his sketches but obviously didnt want to put it up here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dhanyabad all of u :) [blessed ^^]

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...