Monday 30 January 2012

Dear brother, I apologise !

Hey everybody,

              Today the 30th of January is the birthday of one my closest brother I met in twitter. I have been remembering it since many days and he told me couple of times about it already. But my misfortune I forgot his birthday. I swear I was so pissed off when he reminded me of his birthday. I felt disgusted to myself cause I have already forgotten one of the other close friends birthday recently.



                 Samby I call him is a sweet brother I met in twitter and he has become very close to me within short span of time. He has a funny and sunny side and despite his height I call him 'Chotu' ie little boy. He blogs amazingly and his poems have that feelings that you can only feel after you read it. His writing are awsome. I'm really sorry that you have to remind me of your birthday. :( www.sambypant.blogspot.com

Here is a poem or say little thing I wrote for you. Hope you won't mind my dear brother from lovely mother. 

DEAR BROTHER

 Dear brother I truly apologise, 
Your special day is what I didn't realise,
I'm stupid that is not a surprise,
Forgetfulness is in my vein which I always criticise,
Next time I will definately memorise,
And will be the first one to wish you with all my heart and likewise. 

May you never have to do any compromise,
Wish you'll always uprise and your life be glamourise.

Praying that your life be in paradise, 
Be the kind of a person which everyone reminise,
Your sweetness makes everyone mesmerise,
Our heart and mind is what you colonise,
May success kiss your each step I emphasise,
Leave good footprints so that people can praise you and idealise.

My intention was not to let go your birthday on purpose,
Hope you downed all those cakes and sucrose,
I wished I was there to feed you more glucose and lactose,
It's a brand new year for you I suppose,
You have a fabulous year with lots of love and red rose.

                I wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY through my blog and hope he will be happy reading this poem specially dedicated to him. Thank you for reading. Please help me make it upto him by wishing him as well. 

Regards, Miss limshaku :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...