Wednesday 25 January 2012

Numbstruck Brain, Felt & Fed in Vain

A poem uttered out in slightly drunk stage. :)

Sometimes I wanna be drunk,
Sometimes I wanna be just monk,
Most of the time I pretend to be hunk.

Feels like I'm fcuking stuck,
Feels like world has sunk,
Most of  the time I presume  life is junk.

Gives smile to my bad luck,
Gives blindeye to my heartstruck,
Most of the time I still prefer that dumbstruck.


Takes my senses to deadlock,
Takes my emotions for electroshock,
Most of the time I prevent your actions so bullock.


Everytime when you make me lovestruck,
Everytime when you give me thunderstruck,
Most of the time I preyed to throw you a massive aftershock.

Seems like hell is on earth,
Seems like love couldn't give birth,
Most of the time I preach and loathe.

Never mind the above mentioned bullshits,
Never mind what non-sense these lines admits,
Most of all, right now I precisely think you might be totally pissed.


Thanks for reading. Appreciate your time and effort.







2 comments:

  1. u've stopped believing in good-in-the-world :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I want some people like you to remind me of the goods of the world. Thanks my blog buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...