Friday 27 January 2012

The question WHY again??

There are always questions arising in everybody's life. I often ask myself lots of 'Why' questions but I have No answers for them. Life goes on an on.

 Why am I looking for thing which I cannot find?
 Why am I looking for the warmth which I cannot defy?
 Why am I looking for the respect which I cannot deny?
 Why am I searching for the sun throughout those dark skies?
 Why am I feeling that the clouds have dissapperaed after the heavy rain?
 Why am I yearning for intimacy from those who don't even care for emotions of mine?
 Bloody hell
 Here was another poem 'Why' from my previous post. This was written 11 years ago. :)

http://limshaku.blogspot.com/2011/06/why.html?spref=bl

2 comments:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...