Monday 23 April 2012

I, Me,Myself

 Sometime ago I saw few of these quotes, they were like a reply kind of quotes to the original ones. I liked it but few days ago I felt it. I felt those quotes were happening to me, myself.


I was in this place in Cornwall where I had to walk all the way down through steep stone stairs. I felt like my head was spinning. I was never afraid of heights though, I love rollercoster rides, I love speedboats, I love bungee jumping, I love car racing, I love swimming more than anything else and moreover I love everything that is adventurous. How come suddenly I could feel chill in my spine? I couldn't even keep staring at Lake that we came across, I felt like the lake itself is about to swallow me. Anyways let's going back to the topic, here is what I think my fears related to yet I try to overcome every bit of it. I added few bits of my own and few is borrowed knowledge. Hope you like it. :)


 I was not afraid of height, I was afraid of falling.
 I was not afraid of darkness, I was afraid of what's in it.
 I was not afraid of water,I was afraid of drowning.
 I was not afraid of playing,I was afraid of losing.
 I was not afraid of fire, I was afraid of burning.
 I was not afraid of poverty, I was afraid of luxury that I'd be missing.
 I was not afraid of driving, I was concerned about the passengers I was carrying.
 I was not afraid of death, I was afraid of how it will come running.
 I was not afraid of meeting up, I was afraid of departing.
 I was not afraid of intimacy, I was afraid of hypocrisy.
 I was not afraid of being open, I was afraid if I was being mistaken.
 I was not afraid of love, I was afraid of rejection.


I guess we all are afraid of something which is inside us, 'I, ME, MYSELF' but if we can overcome it and control it, we can lead a better life without any guilt, regrets or sadness. Let's be happy, let's share happiness.


Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. sweetheart i never realised u liked storing ur thots n sharing 'em...i love to penn down my thots too tho never cud b as gud as wat i jus read above...no better relief dan releasing ur stress,ur excitement,ur insecurities n ur joys by writing/blogging 'em all down...keep up d gud work...wud love to read more...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear, once again thanks for supporting me and my blog. Writing is becoming obssessive for me re kya hahahha. Keep in touch. Xxooo

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...