Thursday 20 December 2012

Losing interest

Greetings from London to all my readers,

Let me get straight to the point and put aside all 'hi and hello' stuffs. I suppose we know each other long enough now. If you are reading my blog for the first time then I would sincerely thank you for visiting.

I hate to admit it. Sometimes I feel like if I am interested in something and I yearn for it desperately, I work hard to get it and then even harder when it is difficult to get. Then slowly somehow my interest in it starts to fade away. Does that happen to only me or some other people as well? I ask this question so many times with myself and I cannot really come to any conclusion. My mind does not yield any ideas at all. As time passes on and you are still trying hard to get what you are wishing for, the more you learn about the target, it might be the case that you get more disappointed knowing facts and hidden secrets about it. It's like the job you desperately wanted and then after you get it with your hard work you feel like it was not what you really enjoyed. I have always wanted to study hard and achieve the best formal education. It just hits my mind occasionally that why I study; why do I want to achieve academical goals. I do go out of my aim and feels like running away from everything. These are all unstoppable thoughts in my mind and there is a declaration of war between mind and instincts. Well, the fact is I am studying and I am trying my best.

Achieving your target is a big achievement itself. We all sway away from our aim and goals sometimes and after we get it we might feel like what was so great about it which made me work so hard; but think of it as only the initial stage and keep on working. I set my goal as being a person who could or might bring smile on your face. It is not always possible but I can always try. I guess my goal is simple or might be vast and never ending but I feel like it is challenging and something which always makes me work on it.

(this little girl makes me smile.)
Study never ends. We are always learning and life is always teaching us lessons. Hope you learn more and also enjoy life. I wish everyone to have someone who can bring smile in their faces and make their hearts happy.

May the coldness of December freeze all my insecurities. Saying goodbye to another year 2012 feels strange. I have become more mature than before (haha).

Thank you for reading my blog and I can never stop thanking you for supporting me in my writing.

limshaku :)



1 comment:

  1. I used to feel the same, but now I think it is not our problem. We still have not found the thing we are looking for. You will find it someday. So, keep looking!
    B

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...