Wednesday 13 July 2011

Being Grateful

Hello my dear readers,


Lately seems like I have been thanking so many people for so many reasons. I say 'Please, Thank you and Sorry' at work everyday for god knows how many times it does not matter but to say thank you here means a lot to me. I sincerely feel like I'm thanking my readers. When I started blogging I thought I would just write and would not really bother about how many views I will have or what kind of comments I get. But being here for few months has made me realise I do care about my readers and the comments they pass. Whether its positive or negative I do get criticisms, this makes me work harder and improve better. There are billions of people in this world but they all have different thinking.


Today when the page view hit 2000 I was really happy. It's not a milestone or a big big achievement as such but deep down I'm just too happy. It's different happiness that I can't express in words. If I get many 'likes' in Facebook it's because I post a nice photo or nice status; if I get many Retweets  in twitter it's because again I might have tweeted something funny or meaningful or something to be noticed,,,,,,,, but if I get viewers in my blog means they're reading my blog. It does not matter whether you read one post or many, it simply means you have read my mind at some stage. Every word, sentence, poem and quote written in this blog is purely my expression, impression, interpretation and evaluation of the kind of person I am. By reading these posts you have made a bond which is invisible yet strong. 


I thank all of the readers again. Whoever you are, wherever you are I hope sharing my thoughts in my blog has been a good experience for you to read. Live life to your fullest, never be afraid to face difficulties, never hesitate to admit your mistake, never shield yourself with lies and insecurities, never be scared to confront realities, never back out if you're right, never lose hope, never give up your destination, never show tears if you don't mean it, never stop smiling ; lets just say never say never (ehehehe J. Bieber).



P.S. Again I'm announcing it's my great pleasure to have you all as my readers. :) :D XX <3

8 comments:

  1. :) to that last para and the ones above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressed!!! able to know bit of u from this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again. :) do u have blog dat i can follow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow..i can't stay not leaving my comment on it sis... its great, no word to explain n one of the most beautiful writings,ever read. final paragraph is sweetest of all. .... it too good to provoke u to be a professional writer... i wanna see u as a successful writer in future.. all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Teertha, ur too sweet to provoke me to be a professional writer hehe. To ve like that i think i need a lot of passion. But i'll try my best. Thanks for your support! Being grateful to all of my readers which includes you. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheh sis. i am not provoking but your writings instead.. i guess you've passion of writing n hope it will go higher...so..leave no stone unturned that try to approach u n ur path........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe lala huncha bhai, i'll tk ur advice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...