Sunday 31 July 2011

मुटु कड्क्याे

Hey dear readers, I know I'm suppose to write the remaining part of my last post but lets take a quick break and read this poem I wrote back in Nepal (a decade ago). Recently I discovered Apps to write in Nepalese font and I'm absolutely loving it. Thanks to my twitter friends who helped me find it. 
 It's all in Nepali so if you want its translation just let me know and I'll do it for you. ThankXx a lot. :)

मेरो पहीलो प्रयास, कवीता पुरानो नै हो तर देखाउँदैछु अहीले। :)
मुटु कड्क्याे

छलछल छ त्यो खोला
कलकल छ त्यो पानी
मलमल छ यो मन
सलसल छ यो भावना

िसरीिररी बतास चल्यो
ितरीिररी मुरली बज्यो
िकरीिररी जून्िकरी करायो
िफरीिररी मेरो मन उ्ड्यो

गर्ल्या्मगुर्लु्म घर भत्िकयो
खन्द्र् याङ् खुन््दु्ङ भाँडा लड्यो
छर्ल्य।मछर्लुम  िससा फु्टयो
ठङ्गर्य।ङ्गठुङ्गुर्ङग मेरो आशाहरु ठोक्कियो।

चमचम तारा चम्िकयो
टनटन घन्टी बज्यो
सनसन हावा चल्यो
झनझन मन कड्क्यो॥

Love you all.

5 comments:

  1. Its was cool to read a nepali poem after so much time!!! I only use to read a poem when high school teacher used to make me read but this is the first poem I read by myself on my own interest!!! Any way keep it up!!! (:
    read a poem when high school teacher used to make me read but this is the first poem I read by myself on my own interest!!! Any way keep it up!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks very much. Dhanyabad! Ani m very happy to put up a post in Nepali font. Thanks for ur support.

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...