Wednesday 6 July 2011

One Day, dream of a dreamer! :)

Hey hey hey, I believe every person has right to dream. Dreams are those motives or wishes which are yet to be fulfilled. I'm dreaming of so many things right now. Usually, to be honest I have my dreams granted and fulfilled but I don't know the future. I'm dreaming for a thing that is hard to get, ambition which is hard to achieve and person who is difficult to meet. Yet I'm again dreaming. I'm a dreamer and I'm a believer, famous lines of a all time hit song. Here I present one of the poem that rushed into my mind and allow me to spill out these thoughts.

One day when I meet you, I want to tell you how much I longed for that moment and it mattered to me.

One day when I hold you,I want to tell you that you're the safest person known to me.

One day when I hug you,I want to tell you that you're the warmest person that has ever hugged me.

One day when I kiss you,I want to tell you that you're the sweetest person that has made me happiest girl in the world.

One day when I make you mine, I want to tell that you're the only person that has made my life so worthwhile.

One day when I cry n deny, I want to tell you that you're the only person that has made me cry a river.

But one day when I see you, I want tell you that you're the only person that has made me realise what love is like.

This 'One Day' might not be true, simply because its just an imagination. Here I explain why?

The day when I meet you, I might be too shy to face you. The day when I hold you, I might be trembling and shaking like a puppy to utter any word. The day when I hug you, I might be lost somewhere to gather up my feelings. The day when I kiss you, I might be vanished in the wonderland to confess my emotions. The day when I make you mine, I might just be dreaming to show what you meant for me. The day when we break up, I might be too devasted enough to blabber anything about you. The day when I see you again, I might just run away and hide cause I don't have any words to make my feelings towards you subside.

I sound like a loser but people are mostly loser in love. They lose sleep, appetite, sometimes friends, relatives, even faith in themselves if anything goes wrong. But I , from my heart wish all the lovers to get the true love they deserve.

Don't stop believing! :)

Happy Reading!!!!

10 comments:

  1. WOw Loved it....neva stop dreaming..dreams come true..neva stop loving...it does become True :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samby. :) you cutest, youngest and sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were to write poem, it's mixture of both prose and poem. But nice, good expressions of happiness, fear and sadness :P

    Having said all these, just few comments on love: hahaha

    Well the fact is, many times we hesitate to take risks and later we end up wondering what went wrong and where. The path to happiness is to express our thoughts and face fears. Take risk, at least you get 50% chance of happiness otherwise you are already decides of 100% woes :P

    Who knows he could be just around you, trying to ask you the address of some unknown place. It doesn't come with ringing bells after all hahaha

    P.S. if you think of future, you might not see the stumbles in present. So stop worrying how long relationship might go, how it will be, whether you will have kids or no. But focus on present and try to build up the things u have in hands and you will surely end up being happy forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rabin, thanks for your long comment. I like it. When i was writing i did realise its more than a poem hehe. Ani I will take it in mind about ur words above. :D Ur too cool. Malai jadoo bhayo hehe. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. dreams have potential to appear in real life.keep going.i wish you to achieve the worldly greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your warm wishes. Much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One day, when i meet you, I want to tell you how awesome you write.. :)
    Absolutely amazing writing..keep writing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot Arun, and one day when I meet you i want to tell you thanks for supporting me n my post. Ur an amazing supporter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of the best reads....keep on writing :) n we will keep on reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thanks Bibs. appreciate your comments and support.

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...